If you've found your way here, that means you were meant to be here. These are not just empty words. The world today is facing an unprecedented crisis that baffles the mind.
The idea behind this site is to build a community of sincere seekers and practitioners, who, irrespective of which tradition they subscribe to, love to share with each other, learn from each other and grow. The world is indeed a small place today, with us having access to all sorts of information and people from every corner of this little globe of ours.
I have envisioned the following for the community, if this one indeed does grow into one --
- Members respect each other and their practices.
- All interactions occur with the intent of being discourses, not arguments or worse, fights.
- We can disagree but maintain cordiality.
- Each of us strive to see beyond the surface differences and attempt to sincerely find common ground.
- Where there is no common ground possible in terms of ideology, we find that in our shared humanity.
Do you have anything to add to this? If so, please post your thoughts.